Doll size Chantilly shawl pattern from Ann Collier in Lace in Miniature, but I drew the pricking from her design, silk thread and linen gimp.

Views: 92

You need to be a member of LACEIOLI to add comments!

Join LACEIOLI

Comment by Claudia Crowley on March 6, 2021 at 1:28pm

I am astounded at the quality of work I see here.

Comment by Martine Grenier on March 2, 2021 at 9:11pm

Magnifique!!!!

Comment by Sophie Robert on March 2, 2021 at 5:00am

Thank you.

It is 46.5x21 cm, that means that I could not draw it on an A3 tracing paper, I had to tape a bit more.

Comment by Tamra Brogdon on March 1, 2021 at 7:26pm

Sophie!  This is EXQUISITE!!!  I joined because I want to make 1/12th scale miniature lace.  This is beautiful.... I have the Roz Snowden (books) but not sure if I have Ann Colier's book.... this is definitely sending me to my cold basement library to look for the books.

Tamra

Comment by Lorelei Halley Administrator on March 1, 2021 at 5:39pm

a marvelous piece. What are the dimensions?

Translate This Site

PAGES

Pages for Needle Lace

Pag    search

Beginners     search

Notes

HOW THE SOFTWARE WORKS

Created by Lorelei Halley Administrator Jan 19, 2012 at 7:07pm. Last updated by Lorelei Halley Administrator Dec 9, 2014.

PHOTOS

Created by Lorelei Halley Administrator Jan 19, 2012 at 7:29pm. Last updated by Lorelei Halley Administrator Sep 2, 2014.

How to Post a Long Article

Created by Lorelei Halley Administrator Mar 7, 2013 at 4:47pm. Last updated by Lorelei Halley Administrator Mar 7, 2013.

COMMUNITY GUIDELINES

Created by Lorelei Halley Administrator Jan 19, 2012 at 6:58pm. Last updated by Lorelei Halley Administrator Dec 20, 2012.

How to embed a video on the IOLI site

Created by Tatman Jan 25, 2012 at 3:26pm. Last updated by Lorelei Halley Administrator Jan 25, 2012.

Members

Events

Other Events

Laurie Waters has a very substantial EVENTS list on lacenews.

EU Cookie Directive