Kathleen Minniti's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Very nice!  It's lovely to walk down memory lane as you look through your lace sampl…"

Kathleen Minniti replied Apr 3 to A couple of edging samples

6 Apr 5
Reply by Claudia Crowley

"Lovely pieces, Claudia."

Kathleen Minniti replied Apr 3 to I just want to show off some tatting I did when I was doing tatting

9 Apr 7
Reply by Trinity

" "

Kathleen Minniti replied Apr 2 to Aerlit Shuttles?

9 Apr 3
Reply by Claudia Crowley

"Yes, they do fit the bobbin winder, both on my Singer sewing machine, and the stand-…"

9 Apr 3
Reply by Claudia Crowley

"I have used Aerlit, the new Clover bobbin shuttles, and Shuttle Brothers bobbin shut…"

9 Apr 3
Reply by Claudia Crowley

"As usual, Georgia's response is complete and educational!  Thank you, both, for aski…"

Kathleen Minniti replied Feb 26, 2018 to How do you count the number of double stitches between picots?

16 Feb 28, 2018
Reply by Elizabeth Ligeti

"OK, I have 110 motifs from 4 members of the Shuttlebirds Tatting Guild here in Spoka…"

Kathleen Minniti replied Feb 15, 2018 to Tat a Brussels Monument for the World Lace Congress

8 Apr 7, 2019
Reply by Barbara Gordon

"I would love a copy of the handout .pdf you made! I send you a friend request on fac…"

Kathleen Minniti replied Dec 17, 2017 to Tat a Brussels Monument for the World Lace Congress

8 Apr 7, 2019
Reply by Barbara Gordon

"I'll get in on this!  I'm going to offer an item for my Tatting Guild's newsletter a…"

Kathleen Minniti replied Dec 16, 2017 to Tat a Brussels Monument for the World Lace Congress

8 Apr 7, 2019
Reply by Barbara Gordon

"I'm sad to report that the links to images of Ms. Concistre's work and the reference…"

Kathleen Minniti replied Jun 11, 2014 to THE LAST SUPPER in tatting

40 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Thomas Venturini

RSS

Translate This Site

Notes

HOW THE SOFTWARE WORKS

Created by Lorelei Halley Administrator Jan 19, 2012 at 7:07pm. Last updated by Lorelei Halley Administrator Dec 9, 2014.

PHOTOS

Created by Lorelei Halley Administrator Jan 19, 2012 at 7:29pm. Last updated by Lorelei Halley Administrator Sep 2, 2014.

How to Post a Long Article

Created by Lorelei Halley Administrator Mar 7, 2013 at 4:47pm. Last updated by Lorelei Halley Administrator Mar 7, 2013.

COMMUNITY GUIDELINES

Created by Lorelei Halley Administrator Jan 19, 2012 at 6:58pm. Last updated by Lorelei Halley Administrator Dec 20, 2012.

How to embed a video on the IOLI site

Created by Tatman Jan 25, 2012 at 3:26pm. Last updated by Lorelei Halley Administrator Jan 25, 2012.

Groups

Members

Badge

Loading…

Events

Other Events

Laurie Waters has a very substantial EVENTS list on lacenews.

http://lacenews.net/lace-event-calendars/).   

EU Cookie Directive

© 2021   Created by Lorelei Halley Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service