Elizabeth Ligeti's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Put the stripped thread in a jar or bag,. and use them for stuffing a pin cushion. …"

Elizabeth Ligeti replied Mar 25 to Leftover thread?

6 Apr 5
Reply by Iris Antongiorgi

"Yes, that is right, - the pairs do NOT stay together for Half stitch.   That is one…"

Elizabeth Ligeti replied Mar 17 to IOLI Introduction to Bobbin Lace Book - first project

5 Mar 18
Reply by Fey

"Remember, - the Bobbins are really just Handles, which hold the thread, and helps to…"

Elizabeth Ligeti replied Mar 17 to Winding the Bobbins

15 Mar 17
Reply by Elizabeth Ligeti

"I LOVE your attitude, Jo!!  We worry far too much about how things are not perfect..…"

Elizabeth Ligeti replied Feb 17 to Joining the End to the Beginning

6 Feb 18
Reply by Kate Bainbridge

"If you use spangled bobbins, they should be enough weight to keep the threads tensio…"

Elizabeth Ligeti replied Feb 4 to A couple of questions

4 Feb 5
Reply by Jo Edkins

"One thing I (eventually!!) learned, was after cutting off bobbins, and they still ha…"

Elizabeth Ligeti replied Jan 30 to Winding the Bobbins

15 Mar 17

"Very early on in my Lace "career" a visiting Lace Teacher, giving a one day workshop…"

Elizabeth Ligeti replied Jan 29 to Winding the Bobbins

15 Mar 17

"Yes, Definitely leave the threads joined when you wind your bobbins, so there is no…"

Elizabeth Ligeti replied Jan 28 to Winding the Bobbins

15 Mar 17

"A tally or a plait would transfer the 2 pairs to the other trail, whereas a cucumber…"

Elizabeth Ligeti replied May 31, 2018 to How would this pattern be worked?

32 Jun 9, 2018
Reply by Lorelei Halley Administrator

"I did not see any cucumber tallies in those 3 pieces, either. Jo, - work them like a…"

Elizabeth Ligeti replied May 30, 2018 to How would this pattern be worked?

32 Jun 9, 2018
Reply by Lorelei Halley Administrator

RSS

Translate This Site

Notes

HOW THE SOFTWARE WORKS

Created by Lorelei Halley Administrator Jan 19, 2012 at 7:07pm. Last updated by Lorelei Halley Administrator Dec 9, 2014.

PHOTOS

Created by Lorelei Halley Administrator Jan 19, 2012 at 7:29pm. Last updated by Lorelei Halley Administrator Sep 2, 2014.

How to Post a Long Article

Created by Lorelei Halley Administrator Mar 7, 2013 at 4:47pm. Last updated by Lorelei Halley Administrator Mar 7, 2013.

COMMUNITY GUIDELINES

Created by Lorelei Halley Administrator Jan 19, 2012 at 6:58pm. Last updated by Lorelei Halley Administrator Dec 20, 2012.

How to embed a video on the IOLI site

Created by Tatman Jan 25, 2012 at 3:26pm. Last updated by Lorelei Halley Administrator Jan 25, 2012.

Groups

Members

Badge

Loading…

Events

Other Events

Laurie Waters has a very substantial EVENTS list on lacenews.

http://lacenews.net/lace-event-calendars/).   

EU Cookie Directive

© 2021   Created by Lorelei Halley Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service