http://www.shuttlebirds.com/workshop2017.shtml The Shuttlebirds Tatting Guild in Spokane, WA will be hosting our 21st Annual Workshop on May 4-7th. Our theme this year is 'A Flurry of Flakes'. These are new dates and  we also have a new location - Ross Point Camp and Conference Center in Post Falls, ID along the Spokane River.

We also have scholarships available for those that would like to come and need some help.

All of the information is available on our website.

Views: 55

Replies to This Discussion

Patty

You could also add this to our EVENTS section.

A blizzard of snowflakes !!

I Love the t-shirt. What a Great idea fro snowflakes.  Hmm!  I hope I am allowed to copy this idea!

It certainly would be good for the current few days - up in the high 90s F ( 37  and 38 C.) and a hot 28C (82F) overnight - too hot for sleeping very well!  Snowflakes would be welcome, I think -- well, just a few, anyway. -  I am in Melbourne, Australia,  where it is Mid-summer!!

WOW...I JUST LOVE THE SHIRT.  I'M IN NO POSITION TO GO TO THE TATTING WORKSHOP, BUT WOULD STILL LIKE TO HAVE A SHIRT LIKE THAT..!   VERY COLD HERE NOW AND RECUPERATING FROM SURGERY.  PLENTY OF MATERIAL TO MAKE A SHIRT TOO.  

I HOPE ALL THAT GO HAVE A GREAT TIME AND SHOW WHAT THEY HAVE LEARNED AND DONE.

Yes, you may copy this idea. I would love to have some of your summer weather. I'm covered in several inches of snow with more on the way.

Elizabeth Ligeti said:

I Love the t-shirt. What a Great idea fro snowflakes.  Hmm!  I hope I am allowed to copy this idea!

It certainly would be good for the current few days - up in the high 90s F ( 37  and 38 C.) and a hot 28C (82F) overnight - too hot for sleeping very well!  Snowflakes would be welcome, I think -- well, just a few, anyway. -  I am in Melbourne, Australia,  where it is Mid-summer!!

Barbara, we do have a link on the website where you can order a shirt, and/or a tote bag with the same snowflakes, even if you are unable to attend the workshop. We are using the funds for our workshop scholarships.

Barbara Gordon said:

WOW...I JUST LOVE THE SHIRT.  I'M IN NO POSITION TO GO TO THE TATTING WORKSHOP, BUT WOULD STILL LIKE TO HAVE A SHIRT LIKE THAT..!   VERY COLD HERE NOW AND RECUPERATING FROM SURGERY.  PLENTY OF MATERIAL TO MAKE A SHIRT TOO.  

Thank you Patty I really appreciate that..!

Patti Duff said:

Barbara, we do have a link on the website where you can order a shirt, and/or a tote bag with the same snowflakes, even if you are unable to attend the workshop. We are using the funds for our workshop scholarships.

Barbara Gordon said:

Hmm the t-shirt is much more feminine looking than usual. Good choice.

RSS

Translate This Site

Photos

Loading…

Notes

HOW THE SOFTWARE WORKS

Created by Administrator Jan 19, 2012 at 7:07pm. Last updated by Administrator Dec 9, 2014.

PHOTOS

Created by Administrator Jan 19, 2012 at 7:29pm. Last updated by Administrator Sep 2, 2014.

How to Post a Long Article

Created by Administrator Mar 7, 2013 at 4:47pm. Last updated by Administrator Mar 7, 2013.

COMMUNITY GUIDELINES

Created by Administrator Jan 19, 2012 at 6:58pm. Last updated by Administrator Dec 20, 2012.

How to embed a video on the IOLI site

Created by Tatman Jan 25, 2012 at 3:26pm. Last updated by Administrator Jan 25, 2012.

Groups

Members

Badge

Loading…

Other Events

Laurie Waters has a very substantial EVENTS list on lacenews.

http://lacenews.net/lace-event-calendars/).   

EU Cookie Directive

© 2017   Created by Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service