Barbara Gordon's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow..whatever they are, they look to me like that might have been used a lot and may…"

Barbara Gordon replied Jun 9 to More unmarked patterns....

15 on Friday
Reply by Jo Edkins

"I have spun some threads, but only with a hand spindle.  Have tried a full spinner t…"

Barbara Gordon replied Apr 6 to Home spun thread?

11 Apr 6
Reply by Barbara Gordon

"Your fan is gorgeous.   I've yet to make one and I have everything to do so, just be…"

Barbara Gordon replied Jul 23, 2017 to Using a pizza base to make a lace fan...

10 Aug 11, 2017
Reply by Lorelei Halley Administrator

"I would definitely use one of those Magic Markers and make the background blue or wh…"

Barbara Gordon replied Jul 21, 2017 to Using a pizza base to make a lace fan...

10 Aug 11, 2017

"I myself haven't made a fan yet, but I always say, whatever works.  You have quite a…"

Barbara Gordon replied Jul 21, 2017 to Using a pizza base to make a lace fan...

10 Aug 11, 2017

"I found a folder and both of them fit in them just fine.  At least I don't have to k…"

Barbara Gordon replied Jun 28, 2017 to I've put 'A Lace Guide for Makers and Collectors' by Gertrude Whiting on my website, with decent indexes

7 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by Jo Edkins

"I just went to the site with the grounds and it is pretty nice.  I also knew that I…"

Barbara Gordon replied Jun 28, 2017 to I've put 'A Lace Guide for Makers and Collectors' by Gertrude Whiting on my website, with decent indexes

7 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by Jo Edkins

"I have done it with my bobbins on the pillow for many years now (although I still ha…"

Barbara Gordon replied Mar 26, 2017 to Working a stitch in the hands rather than on the pillow

23 Mar 28, 2017
Reply by Elizabeth Ligeti

"Good for you Gina.  I had started off Torchon to basically learn the stitches and th…"

Barbara Gordon replied Jan 24, 2017 to Hi all

10 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by Gina Shillitani

"Sounds good for a undecided beginner.  I went into it full swing, but I was glad tha…"

Barbara Gordon replied Jan 24, 2017 to Hi all

10 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by Gina Shillitani

RSS

Translate This Site

Notes

HOW THE SOFTWARE WORKS

Created by Lorelei Halley Administrator Jan 19, 2012 at 7:07pm. Last updated by Lorelei Halley Administrator Dec 9, 2014.

PHOTOS

Created by Lorelei Halley Administrator Jan 19, 2012 at 7:29pm. Last updated by Lorelei Halley Administrator Sep 2, 2014.

How to Post a Long Article

Created by Lorelei Halley Administrator Mar 7, 2013 at 4:47pm. Last updated by Lorelei Halley Administrator Mar 7, 2013.

COMMUNITY GUIDELINES

Created by Lorelei Halley Administrator Jan 19, 2012 at 6:58pm. Last updated by Lorelei Halley Administrator Dec 20, 2012.

How to embed a video on the IOLI site

Created by Tatman Jan 25, 2012 at 3:26pm. Last updated by Lorelei Halley Administrator Jan 25, 2012.

Groups

Members

Badge

Loading…

Other Events

Laurie Waters has a very substantial EVENTS list on lacenews.

http://lacenews.net/lace-event-calendars/).   

EU Cookie Directive

© 2018   Created by Lorelei Halley Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service