Jo Edkins's Discussions (154)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"For anyone who's interested, the finished fan. There is more than one background as…"

Jo Edkins replied Jul 23 to Using a pizza base to make a lace fan...

10 Aug 11
Reply by Administrator

"There are conventions for certain stitches. But generally you have to learn on patte…"

Jo Edkins replied Jul 21 to Reading patterns

2 Jul 21
Reply by Administrator

"I don't find a problem myself with white on white. I've done plenty of patterns that…"

Jo Edkins replied Jul 21 to Using a pizza base to make a lace fan...

10 Aug 11
Reply by Administrator

"That was why I decided to pass the idea on, because I thought it could be adapted to…"

Jo Edkins replied Jul 21 to Using a pizza base to make a lace fan...

10 Aug 11
Reply by Administrator

"Now you'll have to try a pattern! This one is extremely simple, and it means you'll…"

Jo Edkins replied Jul 4 to Hello all....

37 Jul 5
Reply by Dee Dove

"Someone on the Lace Identification forum has told me of Gertrude Whiting''s index! h…"

Jo Edkins replied Jul 2 to I've put 'A Lace Guide for Makers and Collectors' by Gertrude Whiting on my website, with decent indexes

7 Jul 2
Reply by Jo Edkins

"That was what I felt. On the index page I've said "Sometimes I add my own comments t…"

Jo Edkins replied Jul 1 to I've put 'A Lace Guide for Makers and Collectors' by Gertrude Whiting on my website, with decent indexes

7 Jul 2
Reply by Jo Edkins

"By the way, how reliable is Gertrude Whiting? My instinct is that this book is very…"

Jo Edkins replied Jun 29 to I've put 'A Lace Guide for Makers and Collectors' by Gertrude Whiting on my website, with decent indexes

7 Jul 2
Reply by Jo Edkins

"See if this will help: http://gwydir.demon.co.uk/jo/lace/otcount.htm It gives some g…"

Jo Edkins replied Jun 8 to May I have some help please.

8 Jun 8
Reply by Agnes Goyvaerts

"I notice that your bobbins aren't spangled (having those attractive beads on). The b…"

Jo Edkins replied May 20 to Hello all....

37 Jul 5
Reply by Dee Dove

RSS

Translate This Site

Notes

HOW THE SOFTWARE WORKS

Created by Administrator Jan 19, 2012 at 7:07pm. Last updated by Administrator Dec 9, 2014.

PHOTOS

Created by Administrator Jan 19, 2012 at 7:29pm. Last updated by Administrator Sep 2, 2014.

How to Post a Long Article

Created by Administrator Mar 7, 2013 at 4:47pm. Last updated by Administrator Mar 7, 2013.

COMMUNITY GUIDELINES

Created by Administrator Jan 19, 2012 at 6:58pm. Last updated by Administrator Dec 20, 2012.

How to embed a video on the IOLI site

Created by Tatman Jan 25, 2012 at 3:26pm. Last updated by Administrator Jan 25, 2012.

Groups

Members

Badge

Loading…

Other Events

Laurie Waters has a very substantial EVENTS list on lacenews.

http://lacenews.net/lace-event-calendars/).   

EU Cookie Directive

© 2017   Created by Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service