Julie Ginger Miriam Kirsten and other members who may have received messages from Bruno Serra. He has been deleted from our membership. That is one that got past me. Usually I can spot those whose interest is not legitimate. Thank you all for bringing this to my attention.

Lorelei

Views: 153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was wondering about this because I also got a message and then I came here to see what he wanted to say. Sherry

Thank you!  I got the notification with the first few lines of his message and immediately thought "scam!"

I also got a message from him and knew it was a scam.

Members

This person, Bruno Serra, just joined this week. I have tried to weed out prospective members who did not seem to have a legitimate interest in lace. But sometimes these people can fool me. The last time this happened was in March of 2014.

Thank you all who wrote to me about this. As soon as I saw your messages I deleted him. If ever you receive a message from a member that seems strange, don't click on anything in the strange message, don't respond at all. Just contact me and I will deal with it.

Lorelei

Another bad actor has just been deleted from membership -- Abiola Bawua. Any messages she may have sent you should also have disappeared.

Lorelei Halley    administrator

I received an email from this person also. I will block sender and delete ASAP. Thanks, RM Cutropia

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Translate This Site

Photos

Loading…

Notes

HOW THE SOFTWARE WORKS

Created by Administrator Jan 19, 2012 at 7:07pm. Last updated by Administrator Dec 9, 2014.

PHOTOS

Created by Administrator Jan 19, 2012 at 7:29pm. Last updated by Administrator Sep 2, 2014.

How to Post a Long Article

Created by Administrator Mar 7, 2013 at 4:47pm. Last updated by Administrator Mar 7, 2013.

COMMUNITY GUIDELINES

Created by Administrator Jan 19, 2012 at 6:58pm. Last updated by Administrator Dec 20, 2012.

How to embed a video on the IOLI site

Created by Tatman Jan 25, 2012 at 3:26pm. Last updated by Administrator Jan 25, 2012.

Groups

Members

Badge

Loading…

Other Events

Laurie Waters has a very substantial EVENTS list on lacenews.

http://lacenews.net/lace-event-calendars/).   

EU Cookie Directive

© 2017   Created by Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service