Lorelei Halley Administrator's Discussions (1,002)

Discussions Replied To (232) Replies Latest Activity

"Linda You could start by posting a list here, with info on who pays for shipping. Or…"

Lorelei Halley Administrator replied on Friday to Book donation

1 on Friday
Reply by Lorelei Halley Administrator

"There are some simple patterns for beginners on my website also. Since Jo Edkins has…"

Lorelei Halley Administrator replied Mar 23 to New to bobbin lace. First attempts.

12 Mar 23

"  http://www.gwydir.demon.co.uk/jo/lace/index.htm Jo Edkins' website"

Lorelei Halley Administrator replied Mar 21 to New to bobbin lace. First attempts.

12 Mar 23

"I also suggest you look at Jo Edkins' website, where she has a large number of free…"

Lorelei Halley Administrator replied Mar 21 to New to bobbin lace. First attempts.

12 Mar 23

"Your black lace is too far away a shot for me to see how you did. But your blue lace…"

12 Mar 23

"Here are some images from one of her newest books. I don't know if it contains the p…"

Lorelei Halley Administrator replied Feb 22 to Pattern for "Stepping out of the Fog" by Ulrike Voelcker

4 Feb 25
Reply by Gabriele Patzner

"Cheryl - I don't recognize the name of that design. What style of lace was it?"

Lorelei Halley Administrator replied Feb 20 to Pattern for "Stepping out of the Fog" by Ulrike Voelcker

4 Feb 25
Reply by Gabriele Patzner

"Karen A complicated story very well told. I especially enjoyed reading about the mac…"

Lorelei Halley Administrator replied Oct 25, 2018 to Beligan "War Lace" from WWI

3 Oct 25, 2018

"This is interesting. It will take me a few days to review everything you have presen…"

Lorelei Halley Administrator replied Oct 23, 2018 to Beligan "War Lace" from WWI

3 Oct 25, 2018

"Lisa There is a group on facebook for buying and selling bobbin lace related items.…"

Lorelei Halley Administrator replied Oct 19, 2018 to Purchase knipling 3.0 windows software

1 Oct 19, 2018

RSS

Translate This Site

Notes

HOW THE SOFTWARE WORKS

Created by Lorelei Halley Administrator Jan 19, 2012 at 7:07pm. Last updated by Lorelei Halley Administrator Dec 9, 2014.

PHOTOS

Created by Lorelei Halley Administrator Jan 19, 2012 at 7:29pm. Last updated by Lorelei Halley Administrator Sep 2, 2014.

How to Post a Long Article

Created by Lorelei Halley Administrator Mar 7, 2013 at 4:47pm. Last updated by Lorelei Halley Administrator Mar 7, 2013.

COMMUNITY GUIDELINES

Created by Lorelei Halley Administrator Jan 19, 2012 at 6:58pm. Last updated by Lorelei Halley Administrator Dec 20, 2012.

How to embed a video on the IOLI site

Created by Tatman Jan 25, 2012 at 3:26pm. Last updated by Lorelei Halley Administrator Jan 25, 2012.

Groups

Members

Badge

Loading…

Other Events

Laurie Waters has a very substantial EVENTS list on lacenews.

http://lacenews.net/lace-event-calendars/).   

EU Cookie Directive

© 2019   Created by Lorelei Halley Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service